The gturtle.net website will help people interested in the rescue, conservation and biology of sea turtles in the Gulf of Mexico stay connected, share information and communicate in response to the BP Deepwater Horizon oil spill, and beyond.
Keeping in Touch
Join the Gulf of Mexico Sea Turtle Network listserv by sending an e-mail message to the webmaster.
- Phillips KF, Mansfield KL, Die DJ, Addison DA (2014) Survival and remigration probabilities for loggerhead turtles (Caretta caretta) nesting in the eastern Gulf of Mexico. MarBiol 161:863-870
- Gallaway BJ, Caillouet CW Jr, Plotkin PT, Gazey WJ, Cole JG, Raborn SW (2013) Kemp's Ridley Stock Assessment Project: Final Report. 291pp
- Lamont MM, Carthy RR, Fujisaki I (2012) Declining reproductive parameters highlight conservation needs of loggerhead turtle (Caretta caretta) in the northern Gulf of Mexico. ChelonConservBiol 11:190-196
- Monte-Luna P, Guzmán-Hernández V, Cuevas EA, Arreguín-Sánchez F, Lluch-Belda D (2012) Effect of North Atlantic climate variability on hawksbill turtles in the Southern Gulf of Mexico. JExpMarBiolEcol 412:103-109
- Leung M-R, Marchand M, Stykel S, Huynh M, Flores JD (2012) The effect of localized oil spills on the Atlantic loggerhead turtle population dynamics. OpenJEcol 2:109-114
- Witherington B, Hirama S, Hardy R (2012) Young sea turtles of the pelagic Sargassum-dominated drift community: Habitat use, population density, and threats. MarEcolProgSer 463:1-22
- Goodman Hall A, Belskis LC (2012) Guide to the aerial identification of sea turtles in the U.S. Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico . NOAA Tech Report NMFS-SEFSC-633 24pp
- Avens L, Goshe LR, Harms CA, Anderson ET, Hall AG, Cluse WM, Godfrey MH, Braun-McNeill J, Stacy B, Bailey R, Lamont MM (2012) Population characteristics, age structure, and growth dynamics of neritic juvenile green turtles in the northeastern Gulf of Mexico. MarEcolProgSer 458:213-229
- Barkaszi MJ, Butler M, Compton R, Unietis A, Bennet B (2012) Seismic survey mitigation measures and marine mammal observer reports. BOEM Tech Report 2012-015 pp
- Peterson CH, Coleman FC, Jackson JB, Turner RE, Rowe GT, Barber RT, Bjorndal KA, Carney RS, Cowen RK, Hoekstra JM, Hollibaugh JT, Laska SB, Luettich Jr RA, Osenberg CW, Roady SE, Senner S, Teal JM, Wang P (2011) A once and future Gulf of Mexico ecosystem: Restoration recommendations of an expert working group. pp
See 219 more articles from Seaturtle.org Library